Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Doings

Another wonderful weekend; I spent time with my husband and with my dear friends.  What could be better?

What did I accomplish?  Another pair of pillowcases:

 
Here they are on top of the flannel sheets for which I made them.  I wish I had a photo of the very special pillowcase made specifically for me by my dear friend ME (she made them for all of our group and nailed each one of us - what a shame I didn't think to take out my camera and capture the moment!).  My pillowcase has a body with fabric that has writing on it and a cuff with books as though they are on a book shelf.  Perfect for me (and far more interesting and meaningful than the ones above)!
 
My new wool work project also received some attention, but there's not enough to show you, yet.  I embroidered some stems and that's about it.
 
Not much to report, but a good weekend none the less. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those pillowcases are pretty and one would think they came with the sheets. You're not so bad yourself in the pillowcase department. Actually, you're pretty damned good in every department, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete