Monday, June 4, 2018

More on Hooking

Rug hooking has become my favorite night time activity.  After dinner when the dishes are done and food put away, I sit down in the family room, pull my rug hooking stand over and get started.  While I haven't figured out which one of the following is what makes this activity so enjoyable, you could pick only one of the these possibilities and be a very happy person:


  1. it's easy to do
  2. you can make the design your own (or make a design of your own)
  3. you can use any colors you want
  4. if you make a mistake or don't like something you did, it's super easy to fix
  5. once you have the hang of it (about one day to feel confident), it's goes quickly
  6. if you've chosen what your design wisely, you'll love the finished product
Here's what I've done so far:


Can't wait to get to the crow, but I think I'll tackle the grass below the white pumpkin next - where the weeds are.

1 comment:

  1. wow! You're really making progress! That's looking better and better. Can hardly wait to see the bird!

    ReplyDelete