Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Facebook Posting

Posting my paintings on facebook is something I've just barely begun, but the reaction I have received is truly heart warming.  Everyone is so kind, and it gives my sometimes doubtful spirit a boost.  So thank you all for commenting on my small exhibit.  Do not be hesitant to mention that you see something off or incomprehensible or ugly to you.  Comments are valuable, indeed, essential to learning and growing.

The downside for you is knowing that I will now regularly post my finished work in the same way.  Fortunately, I don't churn them out so it won't be that often.

Do not be hesitant to mention if you see something off or incomprehensible or ugly to you.  Or even if you merely want to ask a question.  Comments and questions are valuable to learning and growing.

Now here is the other side of the coin.  Where are your lovely creations?  Those of you who create for a living can't post, and I understand that.  But many of you, my friends, are superb photographers, quilters, writers, chefs, gardeners, et al., have wonderful things to show the rest of us.

Where are they?

2 comments:

  1. hum -- maybe with this lul in work I'll be motivated to learn how to post to facebook from my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your work on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete