Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lovely Spring Day

Wasn't yesterday a bonus day?  It was so sunny, I forgot I had had to wear a jacket to painting and left it there when class was over at noon.  I drove from my painting class directly my crazy quilt class at Log Cabin.  That was an experience!  My GPS took me by a completely foreign (to me, anyway) route, and I had a glorious time enjoying countryside I'd never seen before.  A few areas had possibilities as painting subjects so I'd like to drive that way again  when I don't have to be somewhere.  Of course, with the sun shining as brightly as it was, I could have been driving through the seedy side of Chelmsford (if it even has a seedy side) without minding it at all.

Saturday our sewing group got together at my house, and one member brought me the lovely tulips you see below.  Not only was it a very gracious gesture, it was also the perfect spring offering in the perfect color.  Wasn't that a generous and thoughtful gift?  It's one that we will enjoy for some time to come. Let me share this bouquet with you.


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment