Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 1 of Quilting Tales Blog

In order to make my life easier when it comes time to vote in the quilt contest, I've decided to start my own blog.  Since I kept a journal of the process of designing a quilt top to meet the first Challenge, I think I will use this space to chronicle my journey in the contest.  However, first I will have to ask permission to do so.  Possibly, if I promise to keep the actual challenge a secret, I will be allowed to do so.  If not, well then I will entertain myself by discussing other things going on: family excursions, books read, weeds pulled, friends visited. 

Let me know what you think and/or what you'd like to read about by leaving a comment; you know I love hearing from all of you!  

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to learning more about the creative process. (I actually enjoyed that Finnish blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Great photo of you and of Ruby! Bring on the book reviews, creative processes and family goings on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well as long as my computer stays up and running (fingers crossed) I'll be following right along. You are now subscribed under my family and friends blogs!! Keep writing my dear, keep writing!

    ReplyDelete