- went for a walk (it was the coldest one so far this season)
- did the laundry
- wrote some checks (ouch!)
- reviewed shopping list and added additional items (of course!)
- mixed two batches of cookies - one for grandson and one for SIL
- finished packing up summer apparel (I was quite optimistic for a long time)
- worked on quilting project (made very little headway)
- polished silver
- found the tablecloth I want to use (can't find the napkins I looked for)
Now I'm not complaining about what I did (except for the quilting - I really need to get that project moving) because I really enjoy Thanksgiving, but I wish . . .
- I could remember where I put things when I "put them away some place safe"!
- I knew why I went down to the basement once I'm there!
- my glasses would be on my eyes when my hands are full of other stuff but I need to read something!
- the fairies who make my basement untidy would tidy it!
- the phone wouldn't ring when I'm in the only place in the house that doesn't have a nearby phone (the basement)
- a mouse hadn't been attracted by starch and nibbled away a third of the decorative crochet on an antique linen runner
How did you do today?