Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Queen of . . .

How easy it is to forget how time consuming mundane tasks can be!  Yesterday I had several errands that had to be taken care of and some that could have waited but because I was already out I did.  It seemed a good choice at the time; it did save gas and another trip some other day.  Then when I returned home, there was house work to be done.  No sewing yesterday.

Today I am determined to sit at my machine and tackle that organized pile of projects even though I do have an appointment that will take me out for a while.  It's very easy to allow things to get between one and what one doesn't really feel like doing.  Procrastination could be considered an art, I guess.  Bu it annoys me when I allow myself to procrastinate even if what occupies my time is worthwhile.  If the worthwhile task isn't that slightly not interesting project that I had planned to start, I know I avoided it by filling my time very cleverly.

Well, I guess that's why I'm the Queen of Procrastination! 

No comments:

Post a Comment