Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekend

Today David and I are going away to spend the weekend with friends in Massachusetts.  It's a yearly get together of his friends from college and is great fun.  Even with amidst all that fun and frolic, I won't forget about the contest.  Trust me, my new phone with all its wonderful capabilities will be going with me so our voting can continue. 

And that's what I wanted to remind you about; the McCall's Design Star contest ends this coming Wednesday, November 9th, at 1:00 A.M.  Frankly, I hope that you will be snuggled under warm blankets and sound asleep when that time arrives and the voting closes!  However, until then:

As you vote for "Music of the Night"
Made with my own needle and thimble,
May your fingers be quick,
May your fingers be nimble.  
Please continue your clickety-click
And remember, The end is in sight!

Have a glorious and relaxing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment