Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Nothing to Show

No photographs today, but I can report that today the pen and ink sketch of the heron is no longer black and green.  Now that it is thoroughly dried the ink that was green yesterday is brown today.  Curious, no?
 
Today I spent my time on a lot of little things.  As a result, I did a lot but have nothing to show for it.  Frustrating.  I did things like trace a design onto refrigerator paper for wool work, finish the hobby painting I started yesterday, conduct the daily fabric review, perform household chores, go grocery shopping, and that's about it.
 
There must have been something else!  Oh, yes, wait for the furnace man to come to do the yearly clean and check of our furnace.  Wow.

1 comment:

  1. And practiced her counseling skills with a frustrated friend. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete