Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Discoveries in "Artistic Temperament"

Tuesday has come and gone, and I didn't write about class and the discussion of my watercolor/pastel experiment.  Probably because the commentary was a mixed bag.  Part was quite good, and part might not be able to be saved.

However, I am feeling stubborn about this one, and I am going to charge ahead with it because I think I might be able to bring it off.  I guess I have a bit more confidence in my own abilities now.  And I can accept that if I am wrong, I can start all over even though I pretend during class that I can't bear the thought of it.  

Public and private personae?  Probably.  This is nothing new, but it is new in this context.  The surprising thing is the confident personae.

I didn't know that was part of me.

1 comment:

  1. glad you found that part of you because you do have amazing ability!

    ReplyDelete