Thursday, April 21, 2016

Report on Art Quilt

Spent most of the day working on the new quilt.  I finally got smart and put everything up on the design wall; it really changes the appearance of one's work.  And it does make it a whole lot easier to affix the pieces.

 Seeing it from a distance instead of spread out horizontally on a table in front of me changed my mind about its size.  Make that its dimensions.  I had been thinking that 24 x 36 would work.  Now I'm considering 20 x 40.  Tall and thin may suit this design better; actually I'm pretty sure it will.

I also thought I'd show a photo tonight so this afternoon I whipped out my phone (it was handy) and took a photo.  I just spent about 15 minutes trying to find where it went (yes, I did mail it to myself after I found out it hadn't synced successfully).  Something is gong on with my phone of late (I am overdue for a new one) and the connections are iffy at best.  Did I find the picture on my computer?  No.  With my luck it will probably turn up tomorrow.

So, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.  Design wall?  Yes!  Re-size?  The better option! Photos? Of course!  Share those photos?  Well, not tonight.

1 comment: