In between getting the basement tidy enough for workmen to move around without killing themselves or messing up my organization, I have spent my "free" time working on my challenge quilt.
Towards the end of April I mentioned working on the quilt, but I don't think I had gotten to the point where I got rid of the original background and started over with new choices that I think are much better. Then I took apart the tree and fiddled with it until I was satisfied, and then worked on some more smaller trees. From there I have spent time almost everyday working on one or another of several aspects.
I have to say I am getting a little concerned about getting the putting-together stage finished in time to work on the finishing work before the due date in early June.
There's always something else that needs to be done in the house, and now with construction going on with all that entails . . . well, the quilt will either get finished or it won't. As long as I do my best and don't slack off or procrastinate (which I am prone to do - I always figure things can be completed faster than they really can).