Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ho-hum Day Followed by Brilliance

Here's a quick run-down of my not-very-exciting day:

  • laundry - two more loads done and now it's finished
  • Hearts - several games as part of break/meal times
  • quilting - Day (4?) 9:00 - 11:00 a.m., 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. (and, if I have any energy left post-blog-writing, thread-burying until sleep takes over)
  • photo taking
  • putting new lamp together
  • watering plants and admiring 3 new ones that arrived today (hellebores)
  • bothering workmen 
  • bothering husband
  • bothering
Having given you an update on what is going on, I'll show you two photos I took yesterday of what I think is an especially lovely sunset - this is the "Brilliance" I mentioned in the title of this entry.



Now wouldn't these make wonderful studies?  



1 comment:

  1. looks like you got an awful lot done. I can hardly see your new work of art. And the photos are very pretty. Wonder if they can do that sky in fabric?

    ReplyDelete