- laundry - two more loads done and now it's finished
- Hearts - several games as part of break/meal times
- quilting - Day (4?) 9:00 - 11:00 a.m., 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. (and, if I have any energy left post-blog-writing, thread-burying until sleep takes over)
- photo taking
- putting new lamp together
- watering plants and admiring 3 new ones that arrived today (hellebores)
- bothering workmen
- bothering husband
Having given you an update on what is going on, I'll show you two photos I took yesterday of what I think is an especially lovely sunset - this is the "Brilliance" I mentioned in the title of this entry.
Now wouldn't these make wonderful studies?