Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Quilt Completed!

Today the "Reunion Quilt" came off the bed and was replaced by "Snow Days".  I finished the binding this afternoon, and boy, did that feel good!  The fabric for this quilt was purchased 7 or 8 years ago, and when I found it in my stash, I still enjoyed its whimsical folk art.  That obviously didn't mean that I went right to work on it.

Here it is on our bed complete with coordinating pillow cases:


There is one problem with this set.  The pillow cases were made before we bought new pillows, and now even pillows are made larger.  Hence the pillow cases don't fit in length or width.  Sigh.

Another problem to solve.  Wish I had more of the coordinating fabric.

1 comment:

  1. looks beautiful and just in time for the snow -- or is it your fault that it snowed????

    ReplyDelete