Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Wishes

As the days draw closer to the holiday, schedules become more full.  So even though we've managed to keep ourselves free-from-frenzy, we do, like you, have a list of things to do before we leave to visit Rebecca's family for the holidays.

Let me take this time to tell you how much you have meant to me this past year.  You know your support has been incredible and something I cherish.  Now every time I doubt myself, and I do still have those niggling worries, I merely say with some confidence, "I can do it!"  You have taught me that, but the other thing you've taught me is even more important.  When I follow that first statement with, "And if I can't, at least I will have tried!", I know I've been given a great gift.  Sometimes it really is the journey that matters.  Thank you for encouraging me so I could learn these valuable lessons.

May your days be filled with journeys that matter to you, and may you find people whose hearts and minds are open both to the importance of your quest and to what it means to you.

No matter what holiday you celebrate, enjoy it and your family and friends.  I'll be back to this blog after we return.  As I said in some of our holiday, cards:

In this coming New Year,
May your Days be filled with Music
and your Nights with Magic!




No comments:

Post a Comment