Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Two Bits of Information

I have been frustrated the last couple of days with my inability to locate a particular photo I wanted to post.  Today I finally found it; it was still on my memory card because I hadn't uploaded it yet.  Okay, that was easy enough to rectify or so I thought.  However, I discovered that my memory card which went to China with us has decided its too tired to work any more.  Today I went to purchase D a flash drive, but of course that was before I discovered I need ed to buy a memory card, too.  I'm not sure when I will be able to run that errand, but in some ways it may not matter.  That is the first "bit" of information.

This evening D and I rearranged the computer room since the doorway to my new study may be cut tomorrow.  Naturally, that entailed moving the computer and printer along with a host of other things.  The critical issue is that the Time Warner cable will be in the workmen's way, and while I hope they can simply work around it, I'm not sure.  It may mean our computer will be down for a while, but since I don't know what can and what can't be done, I'll have to wait and see.  The worst case is that there may be no entries from me for a while.  That is the second "bit" of information.

I hope to be able to take photos again so I can continue the Chronicle of Construction and keep track of my paintings as they progress (I worked some more on the garlic chives and on one of the autumn woods paintings today) as well as any other activities I get myself into.

Stay well and happy!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope they can work around the cable!! You'd have a lot of catching up to do if they don't!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well today is September 13th. So I shall assume that the workmen could not work around the cable. I shall miss your entries.

    ReplyDelete