Thursday, December 5, 2013

It's a Start

Okay, here is the photograph of C's quilt on the design wall:

I made it big so you can't say you can't see it!  G'son is crazy about turtles so you may be able to see some fish and sea turtles in some of the blue triangles.  These blocks are from the  pattern "Liquid Assets".  It's the one I made for my great-nephew last year.  

However, this quilt will have a center medallion based on McKenna Ryan's pattern of two sea turtles, "The Nerdles".  By Monday I hope to have at least some of that under construction.  

G'son also very seriously told me that he likes green best now, not blue.  I hope he'll find enough green in the quilt!  If not, I think the turtles will make up for it.

Stay warm this coming weekend!

2 comments:

  1. There's plenty of green. And, you need the blue cause they do live in the sea! It's going to be great Can hardly wait to see the finished product!

    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vibrant colors just blew me away when I opened your blog. Like Mary Ellen, I shall be waiting to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete