Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Avocado and Gold Redux

Our daughter asked me yesterday what colors I thought I'd be using in our new kitchen.  Believe it or not, that had me stumped.  I hadn't even thought of it!

Well, today I had to pick up a quart of paint for the shelf on which we display old tins, and while I waited for it to be mixed, I had a great time strolling through the garden of paint chips.  Oh my, what a feast (it's one of my favorite spots in places like Home Depot)!  After I was home, I sent her a photograph of the winning chips that I'll share with you:

Paint chips of choice colors (displayed on kitchen floor)

Then once I had sent the picture, I sat back to admire them again.  Suddenly I sat bolt upright and started to laugh.  Can you guess why?

Check the title of this blog.

Okay, so they're not exactly the same, but they are close.  Isn't that funny?

1 comment:

  1. My first thought -- we're back to the '70s again. Totally retro! I have heard that everything old is new again! And the dress styles seem to be going back to the late '60s!!

    ReplyDelete