Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Florida Reunion Photo Snafu

I'd planned to show some of the photographs from our trip to Florida, but I spent most of the day making sure three of my quilts are ready for an upcoming quilt show.  That meant that I had to prepare labels and then cover them (I know it sounds very odd, but it's to ensure anonymity if a quilt is to be judged).  And of course, there were chores to be done and errands to be run.

But the real reason is that I forgot to take my real camera (as opposed to my phone camera) with me so had to take all photos with my camera.  Now my phone has a great camera so I wasn't too concerned.  However, as good as it is, it appears I am not as good as I should be at uploading gazillion photographs.

I have spent the last hour trying to find a quick way to upload at least one day's worth of pictures and had no luck.  So it appears that today's entry is more an explanation and description of my own ineptitude followed by the hope that by next weekend there will be pictures to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment