Monday, November 27, 2017

Busy Day

Well, as it is Monday, you all know what I did this morning.  Since D had to take the car in for a scheduled maintenance, I was up early also.  That meant the laundry was done earlier than usual - hooray!

While I thought about sewing, I knew that I had to work on my current painting.  This is a request from my daughter for our grandson.  Their adored dog was hit and killed by a car, and it's been rough as I'm sure anyone can understand.  Today I was able to bring the painting (done in watercolors and pastels) to what I hope is one day from being finished.  By the way, the paper will be cut down once it is finished as there is too much empty space, and the dog is lost in it.


Looking at it here, I'm not so sure it's as close to finished as I thought, but I'll wait and see how it fares during the critique in tomorrow's class.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's looking good - and he sure was a pretty puppy!

    ReplyDelete