Thursday, December 7, 2017

General Report

These last two days have been spent finishing one project.  It is a small piece (unlike many of the previous projects), but there were times when it seemed to me to be too large for its purpose.  However, it is finished, and I am glad of it!

Today I spent time organizing the items I need to take with me for the weekend quilt camp.  There is a quilt I started a the beginning of November that must be ready for the quilter by the first Saturday in January.  I should be able to finish several more blocks.

Then I looked for half-finished holiday items to work on if I need a break from the big quilt. Why I was surprised at the age of some of the unfinished projects I pulled out for consideration, I don't know.  But there are several.  

I hope to have news and photos to share on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. didn't quite happen the way you planned, but what is done is wonderful - and thanks for your help on my next Christmas project!

    ReplyDelete