Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Holiday Posts

There is a problem when writing a blog that is primarily about one's art endeavors, and that problem is especially acute during the winter holidays.  It's a little less problematic but still a possible issue during other major holidays.

After all, when you think about it, a creative person who enjoys any kind of craft is usually up to her or his eyeballs making gifts for others.  How to write about the progress and or problems?  How to post photos of the gifts?  

Now, if I were of professional caliber, I would be designing lots and lots of crafts that I could post, write about, and entice my hundreds of followers to buy.  

Sigh.  I'm not that good, that energetic, or persuasive.

So here's what you can expect:

  • the occasional day or three with no posts on any subject
  • posts with no photographs
  • or worst of all?  
Posts like this one!

1 comment:

  1. this one gave me a real chuckle! You are talented, my dear friend. but this time of year is insane!

    ReplyDelete