Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cloudy Afternoon 

Sometimes we all forget there is beauty in a day that is not brilliantly sunny especially when one is on vacation.  Well, probably you don't, but I do.  This photograph that I took while we were on vacation reminds me that even days when the clouds are hanging low have great attraction and promise.  Can you see the raft and the rays of sunlight breaking through the clouds? 

Brian came over last night and both very patiently and very professionally took pictures of the completed quilt top for me.  Not only does he know what he is doing, he also really enjoys it.  After he left, I ran upstairs and immediately submitted my work for Challenge 2.  It's officially out of my hands - Hurrah! 

Knowing that, you'd think I'd be in bed sound asleep, right?  No.  Somehow this has me all revved up so here I sit.  I really want to send out the story of the quilt and the photographs Brian took, but I have to wait until Wednesday.  Sigh.  Waiting is supposed to build character, and patience is a virtue.  Humph.

Well, I should try to get some sleep so I can work on my character tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment