Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Beauty

Yesterday was the day where you were supposed to get some photographs from our trip to Madison, CT, but instead you had to read about my usual problem of too many projects and too little time.

So today as a way of wishing you a happy Thanksgiving and long weekend (I'll be back next Monday) I'm sending you a photograph of the beach in Madison at sundown.  Hold this picture in your mind's eye as something for which to be thankful - the beauty that is all around us. 


However, we don't have to travel far to find that beauty; it is in the faces of our friends and loved ones; hold them in your hearts. 

And for them I am truly thankful! 

2 comments:

  1. The photo is beautiful! A future painting, perhaps? And yes, Thanksgiving is a time to give real thanks for what is precious to us - our family and the gifts of really good friends! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the serene beauty of the photo, I think i'll spend the next two hours just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete