Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I said I would return with the new year, and although I am writing, it won't be a long entry.  With the new year came a new cold, and I am feeling logy and stuffed up.

So as a lift to my spirits, I am going to post a catalogue of the gifts I made for this Christmas - some of which I could not show you.

First the quilts:
Night in the Fairy Garden

Day in the Fairy Garden
Liquid Assets on the Loose

 
Rebecca's "Josephine's Knot" (which was a total surprise - she had no idea she would receive a quilt;  I talked so much about all the others I was making and she just thought - "Oh well, not this year!)
 
Then the "smalls" with pillows first:
Nancy's "Naples Tea Party"

Alice's "Park Bench" (she told me she'd like a pillow with one of my winter photographs)
 
And finally, the garments:

David's flannel nightshirt

Jean's holiday apron
 
Next year?  Will I be making gifts for Christmas?  No, absolutely none, nada, zilch.
 
Well . . . 






3 comments:

  1. you have been one very busy woman!! I love all the gifts that you've made. It's good to see how Rebecca's quilt fits on a bed. Thanks for letting me borrow the pattern. I do think Jessie's going to love it!

    Feel better, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely, lovely!
    Can't wait to see what you make for next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, my friend. Your gifts are mind-blowing. Where do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete