Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mary Corbet's New Enthusiasm

 
Thanks to LP who laughed out loud at yesterday's entry and told me so and to ME who was amazed at Windex's "new" powers (note: do remember that I had used some common sense with the turpenoid first!) and then gently pointed out that I really should have put something down before painting.  Ah, but that would have been sensible!
 
Today I did nothing amazing other than cooking and tidying.  With visitors coming I did think I should spiffy up the house.  Not too much, mind you, I don't want them to think they've wandered into the wrong place! 
 
So tonight I am weary with nothing special of my own to share, but I do want to pass along something that might make you shake your heads in wonderment. 
 
You may remember the name Mary Corbett whose prowess with an embroidery needle leaves me speechless.  I subscribe to her blog (and I highly recommend you check her out) and today she talked about embroidering eggs. 
 
Yes, eggs.
 
I will say nothing more, but I do think you should check out February 14, 2013's entry on her blog to see what I'm referring to:
 
 
After you read her entry, just remember; some people think I'm crazy!

1 comment:

  1. YOU are not crazy. Anyone who embroiders an egg has way too much time on their hands!

    ReplyDelete