Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Learning Curve

Here's rectangle AB with the curved insert that I mentioned yesterday.


I hope you can see why I am so pleased.  Next time I won't cut the exact size I need before cutting the curve or curves.  If you look carefully at the pattern, you can see one white tree on the left of the green line but nothing below it - no trunk at all.  I might have been able to avoid that if the fabric piece had been large enough to shift about without losing size I needed instead of the exact size.  Well, this is a learning curve - ouch, I'm sorry (though my mother would have loved that pun)!

Quilters, can you tell what this is?  The background won't help you, but the fact that the fabric was folded in half might be a hint.

ME, you can't tell!

1 comment:

  1. I know what it is but I won't tell the other readers. Love that stripe that you made. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete