Thursday, February 12, 2015

Inch by Inch

Busy day after a fashion.  I managed to get something cut out, worked on the house plaque, and took out the canyon quilt and fabrics.  Again.  This time, I checked the fabric colors I have stashed away rather carefully.  I think I have everything I need though once I get started there's bound to be something additional - or seem like there's something additional needed.  Then I turned my attention back to the drawing.  I will need to add some details but that can easily be done.  Now that I've checked everything 47 times, I guess I'll have to actually get to work on it. 

Then I decided to draw the quilt for the upstairs bathroom - another one of those things making noise in my head.  It will need more work but the lady driving the bathtub and the gentleman helping out by pushing the tub are started.  There will be some birds, deer, and maybe a monkey or two.  Now all I have to do is figure out where to put the umbrella.  

Tomorrow is another day.  



1 comment:

  1. I think you should display that bathroom quilt somewhere that we all can see it !! It sounds like a really fun quilt !!!

    ReplyDelete