Thursday, October 27, 2011

Big Mouse in the House

Tuesday I promised to show you another photo of the gifts our Secret Pumpkin included in that goodie bag.  Yesterday I was busy with a myriad of household chores and didn't get around to photography or writing. 

Today when I got my camera out, I started looking for the Halloween bag.  Looked where I had left it, looked behind various pieces of furniture, looked in closets - no luck!  Of course, I figured I had put it away so carefully (so I wouldn't forget where it was) that I could no longer find it.  That happens more often than I care to admit.  Finally, I saw the bag, the empty bag, very carefully and neatly folded with our other recycle, reuse, re-purpose bags.  A clue!  Next stop the refrigerator.  Top shelf?  Yes.  Dairy drawer?  Yes!  On to the pantry (still very tidy!).  Cracker basket on the top?  Yes, again.

The Otter Creek beer was down to 5 bottles, the cheddar cheese was missing a bite sized piece, and the flatbrot crackers were opened.  Now you know what the Pumpkin left for us and what I planned to photograph for you to see.  But the contents of the bag have been dispersed.  And now I know what happened.

There's a very big mouse in my house . . . guess who! 

No comments:

Post a Comment