Monday, October 17, 2011

Voting Tomorrow

Today is the final day for contestants to get their quilts to McCall's.  All quilts must be there by 5:00 Mountain Time.  I'd be surprised if there were any that weren't there already! 

Once there the quilts are to be professionally photographed by McCall's, and the photographs we sent with our submission form replaced.  In their original information/guidelines sheet, McCall's said the switch in photos may take a bit of time depending on when the quilts arrived.  If all of them came in at or around the same time, I can imagine the photographers would not be able to get them all done to their liking by tomorrow. 

Again, according to earlier information, tomorrow is the day the quilts will be on-line and ready for voting!  Due to the time difference, I imagine that won't be until afternoon here in the east.  As soon as I can, I will make it possible for you to vote from this blog (I have to wait for the widget which will be on the page with my quilt).

Here's my prediction.  You are going to see some amazing quilts tomorrow!  The songs will be very varied, possibly surprising, and the contestants' interpretations will be fun to see.  There will be only twelve quilts, and they will all be completely finished.  That means they will be both quilted and bound and will look like works of art. 

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has done; it will be a enjoyable show!

No comments:

Post a Comment