Friday, October 21, 2011

A Fall Chore Completed

When do you switch your summer clothes for your winter ones, or are you like my sister-in-law, Nancy, who lives in Florida and doesn't have to play the switching game?  My usual dates, though obviously not etched in stone, are Columbus Day and David's birthday (mid-April).

So I missed Columbus Day, but I started lackadaisically around then!  That should count.  Oh well, I just finished carrying down the "on hangers" things that are stored on a rack in the basement.  My tops are now stored in their plastic bin.  Most of my fall/winter clothes have made it up to my closet, but there are still some slacks that need to be brought up.  Since they are dressier, they can wait.

Here's the advantage to living in a two-story house with a basement.  It may be minimal and sporadic, but I do get some exercise!  Pointing that out makes me feel noble.  So does finally getting my clothes switched. 

Okay, Nancy, stop grinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment