Thursday, October 17, 2013

When a Chair Fits . . .

More work in the studio today. It still seems to take a long time to accomplish anything, but all I have to do is walk in the room and the smiles start.  For example, D and I moved in the floor protector and the cleaned off table.  Then we put together my new "sewing" chair complete with lumbar support and a seat that isn't too deep for someone my height.  Of course, you do know that it was really D that did most of the work on the chair!  I held things and passed tools and made suggestions (Ha!) while he managed to match up all the pre-drilled holes without losing his temper.


The two notable things about this chair are:  my daughter bought it for me (isn't that an incredibly thoughtful thing), and it was on sale but also mis-marked so I bought it for considerably less than it would normally be.Time for a happy dance, indeed.  

I hope you have something to dance about this weekend, too.



1 comment:

  1. I will be dancing when I see my quilting buds on Saturday. And I love the chair. Should be comfy for hours and hours of sewing!

    ReplyDelete