Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Will Come

All right, so it's snowing outside, but I'm going to make myself feel better about it. Below is a photo I took last Saturday of some small forsythia branches I had just cut.  They are in a collection of vases that one of my sisters-in-law has been adding to every birthday (isn't that a neat thing to do?) because she knows I like to display things in a series.  These are the blue-green vases with my new black one in the middle (tear-drop shaped).  The color of the vases is more accurate in the second photo, though.


Now you can see the same branches on day 4.  So let's forget about the unpleasantness outside and focus on the fact that spring is really close.  It's just in the closet for a moment (probably looking for something warmer to wear!).


We'll check the branches again in a few more days.



No comments:

Post a Comment