Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Count Down to the Show

Affixing approximately 150 crystals to the quilt took more time than I anticipated so tomorrow I will have to get the labels on - in a hurry!  

Tomorrow evening there will be guild meeting after which D and I will help with the retrieving and then the set up of the frames on which the quilts will hang.  At some time before or during that procedure the quilts are turned in, placed in plastic bags for safety and cleanliness during the wait to be hung on the frames.

Between getting up in the morning and going to the meeting and helping with set up, I must finish all that I would like to do to the quilt.  Label first and then - more crystals as crystals impart fantasy (okay, and sparkle plenty which I do like!).

Photos on Monday.

1 comment: