Monday, October 20, 2014

Post Show Let Down

As the title suggests, I found myself rather tired and without much drive today.  I had hoped to do some work on the Guild's block-of-the-month today and I did manage to get that underway.  But the painting that I also thought I could get back to today, didn't happen.  

Instead I found myself downstairs reading some of the YA books for this month.  I've read one very good one D-Day by Rick Atkinson and now am reading Pure Grit by Mary Cronk Farrell about the American nurses in the Pacific (more specifically in the Philippines) who were interred in prisoner of war camps.  Fortunately, not all of the books for this month are so grim!  

Tomorrow I am off to painting so maybe I'll have a bit more energy to spare tomorrow evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment