Thursday, August 2, 2012

Photos from New Hampshire

We're back from visiting D's cousins at their camp on a New Hampshire lake.  Tonight I will simply share some photographs from our time their with the cousins and D's sister.



I couldn't resist the colors and the way the fence in back and the cut logs on the left contrast with the smooth kayaks and canoe.



Two buildings ready for a painting - notice the colors and the dappled sunlight in this one.


Don't the trees look like guardians protecting this tiny knotty pine building?


You might not recognize this blog if I didn't post a flower picture somewhere.  Aren't these splendid day lilies?

Next week we'll be back to normal - at least for a while.  There will probably be more detail about this trip and whatever else is going on in my world.

Have a good and restful weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. You've managed to get some good painting subjects. I particularly like the second house with the guardian trees.

    ReplyDelete