Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hit or Miss Entries

I am going to have to ask for your patience and understanding.  Like all of you I am shocked at how fast the time is flying, how long it seems to take me to do the simplest tasks, and how little I have accomplished.  For those reasons my blog entries may appear sporadically, may be quite short, and may have few photographs. - it's a hit or miss time for blog writing now that the holidays are closing in. This evening is one such example of a "bare minimum" of an entry.  

I had a wonderful time at Crazy Quilting and managed to get a bit done.  I am still struggling with the block with my great-grandmother's photograph.  Deciding on and then executing each new element in the block takes too long; it feels as though I am climbing up the rocky face of a mountain.  I am eager to finish this one.  I thought about starting a new block that I might find more interesting but am afraid that if I switched now, great-grandmother's block would never be finished.

I think that in this case, I'd rather have the block be less than I want than not be at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment