Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Report

Laundry (sheet day), grocery shopping, cooking, and picking up.  Thanksgiving is coming so that is and has been the focus of our attention.  Today's cooking included the stock for turkey gravy (such a lot of meat on turkey wings!), the cranberry sauce, and the first step for a new dessert recipe (thanks to Nancy).  More on that last item after we sample it on Thursday.

Tomorrow is my studio class, and I've done nothing since last week.  That's just a statement of fact, not a whine or excuse.  With the holidays coming, painting or even sketching will be pushed to the back burner, and I'm all right with that.

Hope your holiday plans are coming along smoothly.  You are too busy, I am sure, to spend much time blog-reading, but I will write when I am able to. 

1 comment:

  1. never too busy to see how you're doing! Enjoy the studio class today.

    ReplyDelete