Monday, April 1, 2013

Nothing to "Show"

Tonight I spent too much time machine sewing on a gift for D - one he actually asked for not the matchy-match shirt about which he knows nothing and too much time organizing painting materials for tomorrow.  It will be a day of painting and crazy quilting so you an imagine how excited I am.
 
So excited that I forgot to upload photos of my work!

Tomorrow evening I hope to better better organized and have somethings I can share with you.  Have a lovely day realizing that it is April and warmer weather is close.

2 comments:

  1. Remember I said I was getting use to your new format. I must report today instead of looking for the old familiar, I noticed the orange headings and the bold type white letters in other places. I can report that I really like those touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you've been busy and I look forward to when you do remember to take photos and then I can see them!!

    ReplyDelete