Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Check Out the Contestants

In case you don't know how to check to see which contestants are still part of the contest, just click on this to see who's still in the running:


You may be surprised at the number of finalists as I was.  The ultimate decision is going to be difficult for the judges!  Oh, don't forget to check out who won Challenge 2.

What I find really intriquing is looking at all three quilts made by each contestant (you can do that by clicking on the contestant and scrolling down to the bottom of the page).  You can see how some contestants have developed their own particular style.  It's fascinating to see how that has evolved.  I wonder if they would have been able to describe their style when the contest began.  I couldn't have done so, but I can now!

It has been such a learning experience, and I think all the contestants would agree with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment