Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Surprise!

 
Azalea from our Garden in May
Love that yellow with the pink!
 Today Mary Ellen and I decided to go shopping; I needed specific fabrics for this Challenge and she was gracious enough to keep me company.  Imagine my surprise when, out of the blue, she said, "I suppose you're not going to tell me which song."  Naturally, I knew what she was talking about, but for the life of me, I couldn't imagine how she knew.  So I fudged it and replied, "What song?"

Eventually, Mary Ellen was kind enough to tell me that she hadn't suddenly developed ESP or mind-reading abilities.  As shocked as I am (I've been slinking around as though I was in possession of a state secret!), it turns out the specifics of Challenge 3 are printed on the McCall's site.  The click-able address I included in yesterday's blog as a way to check out those still involved in the contest?  Well, if you click on that address, you'll also learn about the current "problem" that is the focus of this project.

And, no, I'm not going to tell you which song, but I bought the perfect fabrics for it! 

Bonsai Azalea (not ours!) in a May Bonsai Show
The azaleas have nothing to do with this blog except to ask if any of you have rhododendrons which bloom in both spring and fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment