Monday, July 27, 2015

Mews First and Then Sunflowers?

Monday is a busy weekday for me, and it was again today.  The laundry was done, errands run, and gardens watered.  However, because of the heat, it all seemed to take longer, or at least I know I moved more slowly because the watercolor painting I had planned to work on wasn't. At least the drawing was transferred which does take more time than I think it should, but once that was done, I just didn't have the energy to go forward with it.


These sunflowers were bought while choosing vegetables at a local stand.  The picture was taken because I thought I might want to paint them instead of the Mews painting I prepared for today.  Now, looking at the photo, I'm not so sure; I'm seeing it more as an oil painting.  Well, at any rate I won't be doing anything with it until the current London scene is finished.  Then we'll see.

1 comment: