Sunday, July 17, 2016

Family Reunion

Such excitement these past several days!  Brother D will now go by the moniker of B2 (brother 2) because I have another brother whose name begins with D (hereafter known as B3 for brother 3), and let's not forget my dear husband whose name also begins with a D (who will continue to be known as D).  Having cleared all that up, I will now explain what has caused all this excitement.

B2, E, D, and I are going to go to Florida some time in the fall to visit B3.  In a phone conversation, B3 and I determined that it has been 12 years since we have seen each other.  That is unbelievable, right?  Anyway, we are going to get together, but that's not all.  It gets even better.  We will be able to visit with his daughter and her family (husband and three children). And better still - his son, wife, and two children are going to fly in from the mid-west in order to join the fun.  

How is that for a roaring good time?

1 comment: