Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A Shirt

Another day working on my list of projects, and I am very pleased.  I have one of D's shirts almost completed, and if it were not for the lack of buttons, it would be finished.  There are plenty of buttons in my stash that would be suitable for a basic shirt, but this isn't a work-in-the-garden or clean-the -basement shirt.  Of course, it also isn't a go-to-an-important-meeting or even a celebrate-an-important-occasion shirt.

This is the type of shirt it is:


The purple leaves are bamboo, and there are other skeletal leaves in white.  In the gray patches there appears to be  Korean writing, and in the golden yellow patches there is either Chinese or Japanese writing.  So to me it is a Bonsai type of shirt.

However, only D will be able to describe its true "kind of shirt".

2 comments: