Monday, September 4, 2017

Hello Again!

It's been a very long time since I've written and that is only partly due to the number of summer activities involving family, friends, and house work.  The other part is that - possibly because of those activities - I have done almost no painting or quilting. 

If it sounds as though I am feeling down about that, I'm not.  Having time with friends and family is such a bonus and makes me very happy.  The house work was more than the usual; you know, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, or other things of that sort.  Over the course of all renovations, lots of odds and ends wound up in my studio in with all my clutter.

That's was really did me in.  I couldn't, simply could not, work in that room in that state so I spent a few hours every possible day for the next couple of weeks.  All is neat-enough (meaning it isn't perfect), semi-organized (meaning I know where most things are), and I am back to sewing.

Painting?  Only during classes which isn't a good idea but is the only time I've had lately.  That too should change with the end of summer.  I should be able to find a few more hours in the week now.

All is well and good!

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that now that the studio is workable - and summer is coming to an end, you'll find more time to create. Congratulations for all the organizing you have done - and all the decisions as to what to keep and what to donate!!

    ReplyDelete