Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Garment Day & Halloween Towels

Before I start on the towels, I have to report two good things that happened today.  Very quickly, I found the binding strips for the quilt I need to bind this month.  That means if I can plan my time and if I have no surprises, I can complete that task before October.  

And a garment day yielded positive results. Good progress was made on D's shirt.  It isn't finished yet, but I believe the machine sewing is at least half done in one day of work.  The second day will complete the machine sewing while a third day will see the shirt's handwork done (in the evening so it doesn't have to be done on a garment day saving time) and voila!  D will be able to wear it!

Meanwhile, I have given R the two Halloween towels I embroidered for her:


And today I began another one which I will show when it is finished. This one is a witch, and I haven't decided whether daughter will receive it or if it will live with us. It doesn't belong to the ghost family, but it is a Halloween theme.  

Any suggestions?



1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job of completing that list. And those towels are very cute. I vote you keep the witch for yourself. Self portrait? (ha, ha) You do know I'm only kidding, right?

    ReplyDelete