Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Progress Made!

Our computers have been on the fritz since the end of last week.  D had to take his computer and its appendages to the Geek Squad for repair which meant that I was without Internet capability.  

It's good to be back online.

During the days without computers, I found I did have a little more time (no card games, email, or Facebook which probably gave me an additional hour and a half a day).  The list of projects did not go down, but work on them was significant.  For example, today is garment day, and D's shirt now has buttonholes and will, after this entry is posted, have buttons.  It will be wearable!

Then there is the painting which isn't covered on the List.  During the past week, the painting also received attention.  Here's how it appeared in last week's blog.


During the week, I worked hard at trying to get it at least close to finished.  I wanted to be sure it had a chance of being completed during class.  This is what I took on Tuesday:


It was finished in class, and here it is!


Now signed and dated it is called "Bamboo Forest Stroll".  

Okay, I should have waited longer before putting that title on this painting, but well, the need to call it "done" yelled louder.  Lesson learned?  I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's beautiful !!! You're one of my favorite artists!

    ReplyDelete