Sunday, September 24, 2017

An Important Project Completed

The donation quilt for a young boy is finished!  It's a bit too big for a twin bed, but it will be usable.  It spreads out almost to the edges of our bed so it will be more like a bedspread than a blanket.  

It's what happens when you don't use a pattern and don't bother to look up bed sizes.  Fool that I am!  



At least it's bright and cheerful!

While it's completion enables me to check off another project on my To Do List for September, that's not the important thing.  To me the thought that this quilt just might make some little boy warm, comfortable, and maybe a happy is what matters more.


2 comments:

  1. you probably could have gotten two quilts out of that. But I think some BIG boy is going to LOVE it !!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super !!! some little guy is going to love it. great job!

    ReplyDelete