Thursday, October 12, 2017

Catch-Up

Yesterday evening we went to see a performance of The Color Purple, and by the time we got home, it was too late to write.  If I had written, I would have mentioned that I moved this week's "garment day"to Thursday because I had to bind a quilt so I could show it at Friday's guild meeting.  Of course, that meant that "garment day" was today, and the report on that is also very good.  D's second shirt is almost finished.  It's even possible that I will be able to finish the handwork tomorrow night.

All that in one paragraph with no photos - whew!

So here are some pictures of our fall garden on a gray day this week.  I love the way the morning glories have grown up into the butternut tree which is about 20 ft high.


This is the canopy of the butternut complete with morning glory blossoms.


Morning glories abound in our garden.


The sedum with a few lingering marigolds.


What a bonus the warm weather this fall has given us!







 

1 comment: