Sunday, October 1, 2017

More Halloween Fun

I am really enjoying the monthly list (you have my permission to get on my case when I complain!) because I feel impelled to get work done.  Have I ever mentioned that I love lists?  Yes, I'm sure!  Were my hand/wool projects on my September list?  No, but having to get the assigned-by-list materials ready made me look for whatever missing pieces I needed to complete the project and that looking made me find some fun things.

Now that they are finished, here are two of them. The first one is a very small wool "banner".  It's a pattern to which I added the ghosts (buttons) and the ground on which the pumpkin is resting.  Unfortunately, to me the so-called ground wound up looking more like a basket than any field, but I can change that .  For this year, it will remain this way.


The second one is another dish towel (remember the two ghost towels I embroidered for our daughter?).  This one is a witch, and I had fun with her, too!  However, for everyone out there who might want to do this kind of embroidery on something like a towel, remember that it means a lot of knots!


Whatever project/s you're working on, I wish you as much fun as I had!


2 comments:

  1. Love that very colorful witch. But the pumpkin and house are absolutely stunning. Please, can I have the pattern??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't give her the pattern she will only want more,(hee hee)

    I am LOVING the piece I started on Friday sewing! OMG ( I know you love that N) can't wait to get back to it and the plans I have, oh my!! going to be cool

    ReplyDelete